Skip to content
- High-tech spin-off from the Institute of Environmental Physics of the University of Heidelberg, Germany, founded in 2017.
- Specializes in developing and manufacturing high-precision measuring solutions based on optical spectroscopy (DOAS).
- Products and services include customized mobile analyzers, corresponding software, air pollution and emission studies.
- Patented technology for accurate detection of gases such as NO2 and NOx.
- For research, science, air quality monitoring, Real Driving Emission Measurement of vehicles (RDE) or industrial applications, such as air filter quality control and process monitoring.